Bag shown in: Cognac
Retail Value: 225$ , c/o B. Makowsky
- Made from the finest quality leathers
- Hand-Sculpted hardware
Total Pockets: 6
- Body/Trim 100% Leather
- Silver Detailing on Zippers, Buckles, etc
- Trouble free zipper on the front, extremely easy to maneuver
- Outside accessory with B . Makowsky logo and a key ring function
- Perfect Strap thickness to rest on your shoulder with the sides having the B Makowsky logo engraved
- 3 exterior pockets (both sides and the back) for convenience
- Lining 100% Polyester
- Durable lining
- Leopard Print with subtle B. Makowsky lettering
- Small zipper pocket at the center, as well as two more beneath for electronic devices
This is such a quality handbag. The leather is soft and durable and its weight is perfection. Often, many leather handbags are too heavy and the leather too hard. You can tell as soon as you touch the handbag that B. Makowsky puts time and care into designing their bags.
This bag is medium-sized and although it will not fit a laptop, this bag will accommodate all your necessities and even include a decent sized novel. It is a classic sized handbag, and also comes in black. The handle area is not extremely skinny like some bag handles, but it is also not so wide that it takes up the majority of your shoulder. It has a great thickness and width to it.
The pocket placements and the texture are great. The six pockets they incorporate into the bag makes organization to your advantage. They have the standard three pockets inside like most handbags do and an additional three pockets on the exterior. It will make getting nic nacks so much quicker.
The pleating detail on the front is a nice addition. The pleating makes this handbag stand out yet is still a classic handbag.
The B. Makowsky company is classic and elegant. Any age group, whether you are a teenager or a working businesswoman, can use this brand. This brand is versatile and their whole collection is great to know about.
You can find B Makowsky bags in-store at The Bay and Browns locations across Canada.