What can you do with silica gel?
1. Throw them in your gym bag
they can prevent mold and bacteria from growing (they'll reduce odor too!)
2. Save a wet phone
more effective than rice ! Just place your phone in a jar full of these bags
3. Save old photos
old pictures will deteriorate over time, silica gel bags can prevent them from sticking together
4. Defog your windshield
put a few of the bags under your windshield, it'll save you same time.
5. Extend the life of razor blades
throw your razor in a tupperware with a few bags inside. They'll dry out moisture and help them last longer
You can also...
- use them for your Make Up / Travel Bags
- use them to prevent silver from tarnishing
- use them for drying out flowers to make potpourri
These silica gel bags are non-toxic and non-poisonous. They do pose a choking hazard so please keep them away from children.
Have you used silica gel for anything else or in any other ways? We'd love to know! firstname.lastname@example.org